Greetings. I don't really know why, but I'm feeling sort of..tired today. Not my usual slightly hyper self. Hm. This typically happens the day after a sleepover, which we happen to have had last night. So there you go.
Anyway, 2009 has held...nothing to speak of so far. Just normal lazy days which are quite enjoyable for a majority of reasons. First, being lazy - that's just a wonderful thing in itself. Secondly - no homework, which basically results in....doing whatever I want. *grin* So I've been reading, watching TV, getting on the computer, eating...etc. Fun fun.
So right now a friend is over - she and my sister are making chocolate chip cookies. I just don't feel like it....so at the moment I snuck away to write a blog. It's been a lovely break, and I will absolutely hate to see it end Monday when I go back to school. Might as well get the most out of it while I can.
And thanks everyone who posted in the chat box, it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. :]
Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment