Saturday, January 10, 2009

We're All Just Trying to Shake this Mess

Well, I had my first riding lesson in over a month last night. I was sooo happy. And I got to ride Barnabas. Double yay. I'm not sure what she's doing with Boaz, but apparently he's having some issues and they are working with him. Something about him locking up. This is from a conversation I overheard, so I don't really know what's going on. But I was happy to see Barnabas again.

Basically he was pretty much the same on the ground....still his cocky, annoying self. Lol. He seemed to remember me, considering he listened when I'd scold him for throwing his head at me like he always does..with everyone, I think. I don't really know, we may have lost a little bit. But I'm not worried. Something with us just clicks.

Anyway, he was wonderful to ride! I think it was mostly a relief from riding Boaz, who is still undergoing training. Barnabas was good for me. For about the thousandth time I wished he was my horse. Yeah. Like that'll happen. =p It was a good ride though. And his mouth was foaming the whole time, too.

Tonight we're having people over...and right now I'd better get some homework done. =p
I'll try to write tomorrow or something.

No comments: