Sunday, January 25, 2009

Fake Your Laughter

So, I haven't blogged in a while. And honestly, nothing that exciting has happened I guess....

I have two papers I'm writing this weekend, one of them I would like to get done by tonight. It won't be hard. I've already started. And yeah.

There was a coffee house at my youth group on Friday, it was really fun. There were like 54 people there who don't go to our church. It was awesome. A lot of my friends were there, and I met some new people. And there was good food. So everybody wins.

I also had a riding lesson. I rode Barnabas again, and it was good. Excluding the fact that my instructor is in the hospital, of course. She was training the new horse and got bucked off, broke some ribs and sprained her wrist, I believe. I was quite shocked about it. So a different lady did our lesson, it was still fun though, she was really nice. So whoever's reading this, if you could keep my instructor in your prayers, that would be great. =]

Also, I auditioned for a featured dancer in my school musical, Kiss Me Kate, and I made it, so we've been having practices Mondays and Thursdays. So far I've been having fun. =] We're performing in like 2 months I think.

So, I guess a few things here or there, but life has been fairly plain. Just pushing through every dreary day of this long, cold winter, with temperatures last week below 0 degrees. One morning I left the house and it was -12. How do you like that to stand in while waiting for the bus? HELLO!

So yeah. Lifelifelife. I'm very excited about next Sunday, which is, in fact, Superbowl Sunday. Namely, the superbowl XLIII PARTY, which will be held up at New Tribes at the TAB, and is always a really fun gathering. =] I'm not a follower of football, but there's a lot of awesome games, food, and socialization. So, like I said earlier, everybody wins. And I'm inviting some friends, so double yay!

But yeah. I'd better get back to my truckloads of homework. Hasta luego!

No comments: