Aloha. Recently I returned from a visit to Maryland with my family. We went to visit my other family - aunts, uncles, cousins, and such, along with other shenanigans. It was good times.
I got a new shirt, hat, and pair of jeans. :] Not to mention that I tend to enjoy car trips until I get carsick. I like to listen to music and read and just veg out. (By the way, in case you are wondering - carsickness consists of a headache and slightly upset stomach for me. No vomiting was involved, kthnx.)
Basically not much has happened around here since Christmas aside from this trip. I've gotten some new clothes due to the wonderful after-Christmas sales and such. And I've been reading books I got for Christmas or bought with my Borders gift cards. Good good.
As for another announcement, the blog now has a chat box!! yay! So um....leave a post if you stop by (basically talking to Katie, Katie, and some other miscelaneous VD people).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yayyyyy I'm mentioned. =D
Post a Comment