Friday, December 19, 2008

Finally Free, Finally Strong

SSNOOOWWWWW DAAYYYYY!!!! =D

So. We have tons of snow. My sister woke me up and was like 'you have to get in the shower!' and so I scurried and washed my hair over the side of the tub, only to be told 5 minutes later that school was cancelled. So I went back to bed (with wet hair, even) and slept another 4 hours. XD

When I got up I made dippy eggs which, the first time, filled my kitchen with smoke.....again. -.- It worked after that though.

I also wrapped gifts today. And we made chocolate chip cookies. =] The dough for the sugar cookies is in the fridge right now, so we'll have those to make yet too. With icing and sprinkles, mind you. Yeahhhh. So. It's been a nice relaxing day so far. I took some pictures of the snow and all.

That's basically it. Last night before dance we went to wally world (a.k.a. Wal Mart) and I actually got most of my Christmas shopping done. Sooo I only have a couple more things to get. =]

Feliz Navidad!!

No comments: