Christmas was good. Good good. I got my Twilight hardcover box set. :] And lots of other things that I don't feel like getting into at the moment. The gist of it is Twilight and a bunch of winter riding stuff which I am very thankful for.
Also, I have another week off school, as I don't go back until January 5th. This is very pleasing news. Yesterday we went shopping. The PacSun at our mall is going out of business. This news upsets me greatly, as it is like, my favorite store. Maybe I'll get over it, maybe I won't. But for now it's okay, because they are currently having a massive sale, and I got some dirt cheap shirts, a nice pair of skinnies, and dirt cheap bermuda shorts. So I'll mourn later, like when they actually go out of business. I never got much there as it is expensive, but still. Upsets me muchly, that's all I can say.
Aside from all the innate happiness of Christmastime, we are going to Maryland tomorrow to visit my aunt and uncle and cousins. I don't really want to go. It's not that I don't like visiting my family, because I do, but...let's just say, the timing isn't great. I suppose I'll have to suck it up, we're going and we'll be back Tuesday. As if I have a choice anyway....*cough*. Maybe we'll do more shopping. That would be fantastic.
That's basically it for right now. Also, a new layout is coming soon, though maybe not until new years. I suppose I could change the banner so it's more current. But then again, maybe I'll be lazy. Also, new profile pic.
Just an update. Shalom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment