Monday, August 18, 2008

Time to Update.

Hola friends. =] 
Just a quick update. Summer has been going great. I've been riding every Friday, working with Rachel. That's going well. We've come pretty far! *sings* And I can't go back, back to how it was.....*stops singing* Sorry. XD 
Also I had that 6 week summer intensive for dance, ended a few weeks ago. It was fun. =]
Life has been treating me well. I'm getting my braces off in about 6 weeks! Very excited about that. This year will be my first time ever in public school. I'll be a freshman. Well...let's just say I have mixed feeling about it. I mean I'm definitely looking forward to it. Since I've been homeschooled for so long, I started getting not so diligent, with working so much on my own it's easy to procrastinate. I think this will make things easier and keep me more motivated. Although I am pretty nervous about the whole thing. =\ I start on August 26th. I will definitely update soon about school.
Other than that, nothing all too exciting has happened. Life goes on. =] I'm just relaxing and enjoying the rest of my summer while I still have it.

No comments: