Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Gone, Like Summer Break is Gone

Well....FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!! EEP!!!!

Okay, so it went well over all. =] Of course, it was stressful but it was Freshman Orientation day, so it was only freshman and we had a special schedule. First everybody met in the gym for a class picture, then the advisors took their groups back to their rooms to discuss things we need to know. Then there were health screenings, picture ID's, tours, etc. Then was lunch in one of the cafeteria's (there's three. =P), and back to the advisor's room.

Then......GO THROUGH YOUR SCHEDULE!!! =O So basically it was just to walk your schedule and have a general idea of where your classes are. You go to your class, you meet your teacher and they explain the course and stuff. It was a little stressful, because you kind of have no idea where you're going...but it worked out. x] Then we went home. I loved to have this day just for Freshman to sort of figure out the school, their schedule, etc.

The past 2 days have been fine. Wednesday was a 1-hour delay schedule because everyone had to fill out those papers and get lockers and stuff. So all the classes were shortened. Yesterday (Thursday) there were house assembly's for Red, Blue, and Gold every two periods, so not much work was done because if a student was in a house assembly then they're not in the class so they can't get homework or anything. Today was normal, I went to my classes, did the normal stuff. I have homework. =P But the good news is, I don't go back until Tuesday because Labor Day is on Monday. =D

So basically, school is...okay. I mean, it's school. It's not very fun. =P However, grades are important to me so I still work and do my best. It's really different from when I was homeschooled, but that's an adjustment I have already begun to settle into. Not much else to say, it's going.

In other news, I start riding a week from today. *is excited* =D. The thing is, I have a lesson with 3 or 4 other people, and that's too many for the arenaaaa. o.o So....Idk, I guess it will work out, just be a little crowded. I'm excited to find out who I'm riding. x]

Dance starts...next Thursday for me. 2 nights a week, since I'm not competing this year. Mondays and Thursdays. My life is quite hectic. =P

And.....today's siggy!
=D I love it. Lyrics are from the song "Faust, Midas, and Myself" from the Oh! Gravity albumm. Amazing songgggggg. <333333333333 Love it. =]

No comments: