So yes, today was more interesting than normal. =]
Yesterday I was home all day, too. If you couldn't tell already, I am a Switchfoot nerd. And a very PROUD one at that. So between spending the day on the computer and talking with a close friend on IM, who is also obsessed with Switchfoot, we created a Photobucket. Yes, that's right. A whole account dedicated to Switchfoot banners and avatars. We call it, TheUltimateSwitchfootSiggyPlace. =]
This PB has over 400 banners and still counting. Though the majority of them are created by other people, it is simply an amazing collection. This led to me challenging said friend to use a different banner every day on a forum we both belong to, and see how long it would last. And so, she took this challenge. I am very interested to see how long the banners will last, especially with a continually growing collection. How exciting. =D
And so, today's banner is:
No comments:
Post a Comment