Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sing to Me the Song of the Stars..

..Of Your galaxies dancing they're laughing, You're laughing again.
Okay, random title. But we were singing it on AIM. x] Anyways, today's banner!
TIMMY!!!!!!!!!! =D Haha, I find this one quite hilarious.
Anyway, today was fine. Kind of boring, I was home alone all day. Hung out, did some chores, yeah. Haha, actually at one point I was re-watching Switchfoot podcasts with a friend (the one who's doing this different-banner-every-day challenge) on AIM. That was fun, and occupied some time. x]
I changed the blog colors from green and black to blue and black. I'm deciding if I like it. x] I think I do, so..it will stay like this for a while. I love how I talk as if I have readers...lol. XD
Eeeep, tomorrow night is Freshman Orientation at the high school. Ah, I only have 5 more days of summer left......*is sad*. Well, I guess I'm going to have to own up to this and stop worrying. God will work everything out, and I know that...I'm just nervous. One thing that gets me stressed out is when something is coming and I don't have everything I need. In this case, not having all my school supplies, that worries me. Or worse, not having my schedule. Eek! And that's very important, because I need it for tomorrow, because at the orientation you can walk around the school and see where your classes are. I definitely want to do that.
Anyway, my schedule came yesterday, I believe. Phew. XD And so did my new sneakers. =] So, now that I have everything I need, school supplies, schedule, blah blah, I think I'm less nervous. I don't even really know why I'm nervous in the first place, it's just high school. It's just that I've never been to public school I guess, so this is a huge change for me. But I imagine everything will be fine. I'll just keep praying about it. Life goes on.

No comments: