If you don't understand my reasons for spelling 'happy' like that, then you need to go watch Switchfoot podcast episode 29. ;]
Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving!!! Whoo!! I must say I really enjoyed sleeping in this morning. Really. And that I don't have school until Tuesday. =D AND that I'm going to go see Twilight on Monday. =DDDDDD
So yes. Lovely 5-day weekend. Plus food. Yummm. And hardly any homework. Yayy. Oh and riding. Plus I might have the opportunity to ride this weekend at someone's house that my mom works with..? Omgsh. This is like the best weekend ever.
However, I do have some rather sad news. Switchfoot just sent out a newsletter and the new CD release has been pushed back to summer. Not spring. This also pushes the plan back, as they will most likely be touring in my area during the school year, not the summer like I wanted. *sigh* Of course, even if it is during the year, I have full intentions of staying as late as possible at the show. It's just...I might have school the next morning. XD So a slight lack of sleep there. Of course, it will all be worth it. But still.
So, that is a bit of a downer. But hey, Christmas is coming soon, it's a happy time of year. I'll survive. ;] Anndddd I asked for a Switchfoot t-shirt for Christmas. =]]
Mmm. Life is good right now. Good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment