Today is Wednesday, but it's also Friday. And here's why. Because I have a 4-day weekend which starts tomorrow. Can we say 'yay parent-teacher conferences'? I think we most certainly can.
On thus note, I can also celebrate the sleeping in factor! Not having to get up at 5:30 = later nights. Anndddd that I only have like, 2 homework things to do for Monday. This is going to be simply amazing.
Tonight we went to youth group, they played a lot of hockey. I sat out that part. I kinda suck at sports. XD But it was still fun. Tomorrow the youth group is packing our boxes for OCC - Operation Christmas Child. I think I wrote about it a while ago, but last year around Thanksgiving I went to the OCC headquarters in North Carolina and helped out. The first day we went through all the boxes, looked for donations, and then stacked them on palletes. For the next two days we went through and took out anything that wasn't supposed to be in there, like glass/breakables, liquids, loose candy, etc., and replaced them with a bunch of stuff that was ready for the occassion. It was a really cool thing. =] But yeah, we're hoping to get 20 boxes to send.
Friday I have riding! I didn't get to go last week so I'm pretty anxious.
Nothing really, other than that stuff. I'm kind of hoping to have weekend plans but I'm not counting on it. And right now I'm having some pretty serious stomach crampage so I'm thinking about eating something..=p
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment