I just invented a word. On that note, yay for new colors! It's all nice and warm and red for fall. Of course, red is a good Christmas color too...not much brilliancy on my part, there. Oh well. I'll come up with something. But for now it's staying like this.
So last night (or technically this morning) was daylight savingssss. Yuss. I like an extra hour of sleep. It does me great good. I never knew my body was used to what time I get up. I literally woke up an hour earlier than I normally have to get up on Sundays. It was pretty weird. But yeah, sleeping seems to be one of my favorite pastimes nowadays. Probably because most recently I find I don't get enough of it. Kind of like...when you're deprived of something, you appreciate it more. Well, you know what they say. You don't know what you have until it's gone.
But it's not like I don't get sleep or anything. Because I do. I just don't get quite as much as I would like to. But that's probably true of nearly everyone, so I have no room to talk.
Anyway, also last night, we did end up going to my grandparents' house to visit the relatives. It was nice. We had pizza and cookies. =] And more importantly, I didn't have to entertain my cousins. My other cousins were there as well and so they entertained each other. Which worked out quite well for me.
So today I'm doing homework again. I have to make an interview with a signer of the Declaration of Independence. I'm thinking the easy kind of questions that I can easily look up online, or make up some halfway legitimate-sounding answer. Oh yes. Big fun.
Oh and after church today we went to Wendy's for lunch with friends of ours. I swear the whole church had the same idea. We saw a lot of people there. XD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment