Wow. It has been long, if I do say so myself. Frankly, a lot has happened in the last month. Sort of. School has been...school. The stress comes and goes with the tedious assignments. Dance has gone on, nothing unusual or out of the ordinary. Riding has gone on, though once a week is hardly enough to satisfy me. The most significant thing that happened in the past month is that I am now in love with a certain Twilight saga. I didn't even know I liked romances, and well, maybe I don't - except the ones with vampires in them.
Ah yes, I love vampires. I found myself reading the book in every spare moment I could find - on the bus, in the car, everything. It's a rare occasion that I become so obsessed with a book (or series). I guess in a way I'm picky about what I like. Sure I'll read something for school and possibly like it, but that's different. That's me trying to pick out something I like about the book in order to get through the whole thing. With this, I wasn't expecting to like it so much. I just sort of read, and it just sort of happened. You can ask my family, I was glued to these books. I kept getting copies from a friend as I needed them, and you could not pry me from them with the jaws of life. I've always had a thing for fantasy. I don't know what it is, but something about it is just...well, magical. Okay, obvious, right? But it's true, it's magical to me. It thrills me and captures my emotions and makes me believe, at least while I am reading it, that anything is possible.
Sappy? Yes, but hey, this is my life. It can be sappy and magical if I very well want it to be.
Needless to say, I finished the series. Actually, just yesterday. And you'll never guess what I want for Christmas. That's right, the whole set - hardcover. I frequently destroy paperbacks, and these have to last forever, or at least until I can afford to replace them. Did I mention I love Twilight?
As for everything...sane, well, it's cold. I've been wearing a lot of long sleeves. This morning at the bus stop I about froze my butt off. But it's fall - fall is somewhat nice. Our house is all decorated and the best thing in the whole world is walking in to a nice warm house from the cold with a fire burning in the stove. It's delicious, I tell you. Delicious.
So I've been doing homework, dancing, riding, and reading in my spare time. Life is hectic. Life is stressful. Life is fun. Life is thrilling. Life is boring. Time passes. And life goes on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment