Ughhh. Rain. All day. Lots of it. Greeaaattttt.
Aaanyway, it's Saturday, so that's good. Yesterday was the concert at church and then coffee house thing, then I went back to a friend's house for a sleepover. We hung out and ate and did stuff and then popped a movie in at 4:30 and all fell asleep withing the first 10 minutes. And my one friend had to wake me up at 11:30 because I was still asleep. It was weird. I'm usually the first person up. But I got like 6 hours of sleep! Incredible. Then I went home and today I did my final draft for english and a power point slide for my english presentation on Wednesday. Along with some Saturday chores, of course. Oh, and I had a riding lesson yesterday. It was pretty good. Still on Boaz. We haven't really clicked yet. It was cooolllddd yesterday, too. Brr.
As for the rest of the week it was good. I did pointe on Thursday for the first time in like 3 weeks because I had ingrown toenails. Those things completely suck. I tell you the truth. They hurt. XD I still need some decent toe pads though, I borrowed my friend's other pair because I HATE MINE. They do evil things to me. =[
Uhhhh other stuff, nothing too new I guess. Halloween next week. Yay? I'm not planning on doing anything. I don't like walking around in the cold that much. A party would be fun. Well, with the right people. Maybe I'm picky. Or maybe I don't feel like being festive this year. XD Oh and I ordered a new backpack. The one I just got broke like the first week of school, the zipper on the front stopped working and call me picky, but I don't like it when things continually fall out of my backpack. The other zippers were being stupid, too. Oh and it got a hole during the first week of school. So I ordered an L.L. Bean one. They are good and sturdy, I had one before. So yeah.
So...that's basically it. Riding's good, dance is good. The cold is just miserable in the morning, I tell you. Once we were waiting for the bus and I looked up and said to my sister, 'LOOK! There are stars out. This is not right. I should be in bed right now.' And it's true. There was the moon and some stars oh so beautifully lit in the dark sky. It's not healthy to be outside waiting for the bus that early. It's sick and wrong and should be illegal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment